How to Look Good with Freckles?
Freckles are a beautiful trait that should be embraced and showed off, so we’re here to help you do that!
- Don’t match your makeup to the freckles. Ladies lucky enough to have these sun-kissed dots should gravitate towards bases with sheer to light coverage, like a mineral powder. Make sure you steer clear of heavier, full coverage foundations which tend to look cakey.
- Brighten up with blush. You want to add some colour to your cheeks—but nothing too brown, since that’s in the same family as your freckles and could make you look a bit muddy. A peach and coral shades work best because they will compliment your freckles perfectly.
- Add luminizer to your face for gorgeous, glowing skin and all the freckle-free girls out there will stare with envy.
- Wear SPF. It’s the sun that brings them out in the first place, so if you don’t want more, either protect your skin.
- If in doubt, draw them on! Runway makeup artists do this all the time, so why not? The product they use is browliner.
Back to trends